“Getting students to talk’ is the major and one of the most difficult tasks confronting any teacher of languages.” – Professor Christoph N. Candlin.
Enhancing Communication in the English Language Classroom
Our pricing policy follows the official regulations on transparent costs.
The costs can be supported with a KA grant under the Erasmus+ programme.
Course fee: 520 euros per participant (6-day course).
- Learning Together’s Welcome Kit;
- A Daily Program designed by our trainers;
- Welcome Dinner to meet your new colleagues;
- Cultural Heritage Day: Guided Porto visit;
- Daily Coffee Break;
- Logistic, organizational and administrative support from headquarters;
- Daily assistance and on-call support throughout the whole week.
The course aims at providing the participants with opportunities to refresh their methodology as well as sharing ideas on teaching practice and gain confidence in their own teaching methodology.
As a result of attending this course, the participants will feel more knowledgeable and confident in their daily teaching once all the activities will be directed to motivate students to communicate.
Creative ideas to make your classes livelier and more interactive;
Enhance participants’ knowledge, skills and competencies relating to their work practice;
Transfer and share core values, experiences and effective teaching practices with other teachers and colleagues;
Practical activities for teaching challenging classes;
Provide teachers with an insight into Porto culture and heritage.
- Welcome dinner,icebreaking
- Meet & greet, networking – participants and staff
- Week briefing & planning
- Needs analysis and goal setting
- The importance of communication when learning a foreign language
- Addressing Motivation and
confidence: the use of games
- An insight into Interpersonal communication
- Intercultural learning
- Exploring literature
- Cooperative storytelling
- Films and songs
- Field project
- Art in the classroom
- Role play
- The internet
- Group work
- Course roundup & review
- Learning outcomes’ validation
- Certification Ceremony
*This schedule/ program describes likely activities but may differ based on the trainer's discretion and objectives.
Still have Questions?
For more information, check our Pricing & FAQ.