Nowadays, there is an increasing need for digital skills to work in a network and/or team, on reports, jobs or various projects, with people nearby or even anywhere in the world, and it is becoming increasingly common for classic tools such as email and others to become obsolete.
ICT Collaborative Tools: Project Management in Schools
Nowadays, there is an increasing need for digital skills to work in a network and/or team, on reports, jobs or various projects, with people in close proximity or even anywhere in the world, and it is becoming increasingly common for classic tools such as email and others to become obsolete.
Being able to exchange impressions and mature and make intrateam decisions on the spot, define objectives, timings, priorities and manage tasks, build contributions in real time, forms a core of essential and structuring skills in the production of work essential to the development of the education system and of all contexts in which it is necessary to improve the efficiency of teamwork.
This course is designed for trainers, school teachers, educators, or social workers from educational institutions or other organizations (such as NGOs or associations) who wish to learn about and put new digital tools to use in order to become better project administrators!
Participants will discover simple free-to-use apps (such as Trello or Asana) to manage a project’s timeline, assign tasks, and coordinate others’ work. They will learn how to manage documents and online drives for cataloguing a project’s documents. For example, they will discover how to share whiteboards, mind maps, and polls in online events to brainstorm ideas and collect feedback.
By the end of the project, participants will gain practical expertise with many apps and programs that will simplify and make more effective their work as project managers. They will feel more competent in employing the most appropriate digital tools in every phase of a project’s life.
Our pricing policy follows the official regulations on transparent costs.
The costs can be supported with a KA grant under the Erasmus+ programme.
Course fee: 480 euros per participant (6-day course).
- Learning Together’s Welcome Kit;
- A Daily Program designed by our trainers;
- Welcome Dinner to meet your new colleagues;
- Daily Coffee Break;
- Logistic, organizational and administrative support from headquarters;
- Daily assistance and on-call support throughout the whole week.
- Daily assistance and suggestions (restaurants, sightseeing, hospitals…) – we also have a section on our website dedicated to Discovering Porto (eating, sleeping, sightseeing suggestions) that we always recommend our participants to check out.
The course aims to provide participants with integrated competences with a view to increasing the efficiency and quality of collaborative work, intra and extra teams, in a close or international network, enhancing the organisation of the team in tasks, the sharing of “insights” in the conception of projects and in the construction of documents and various media, as well as the momentary co-creation of contents, discussion of
perspectives and advances in the joint production in text or other media for reports, projects, etc,
In addition, graduates will become acquainted with the numerous technological resources that are accessible to them and their colleagues and/or students.
- Manage projects using apps that are specifically built for that purpose;
- Use free CRM tools for task management and allocation of responsibilities;
- Use CRM functions for time management, task planning and control Integrate diverse applications and “plug-ins” in collaborative work tools;
- Knowing how to connect and interact with a team in the main collaborative work tools;
- Use free collaborative writing, calculation, reporting and presentation applications and video-call embedded tools;
- Engaging in productive online conferences;
- Create online survey forms to gather feedback;
- Knowing the ethics of digital communication, in collaborative work;
- Learning the fundamental collaborative work pillars to disseminate them in their community;
- Evaluate digital technologies to support teaching and promote learning;
- Enhance communicative competencies in English;
- Share experiences and ideas with their peers.
- Welcome dinner,icebreaking
- Meet & greet, networking – participants and staff
- Week briefing & planning
- What is Collaborative Work? – its preparation, increase in creativity and brainstorming/insights
- Project management: requirements and difficulties
- Apps for project management: a review
- Establishing a project’s schedule
- Tasks and partnerships
- Managing disks and internet documents
- The digital space and cloud systems
- Well-known and free “cloud systems” and collaborative work apps
- Creating and editing written documents in the Cloud
- Practical cases, collaborative online writing exercises
- CRM Project and Task Management Tools in collaborative work
- General definition and creation of a Project
- Tables of responsibilities, tasks, timings, priorities, status and others
- GANNT charts, dependent and independent tasks
- “Tableau de bord”
- Importing and exporting data
- Group Work
- Platforms for web conferences: advantages and disadvantages of the options accessible
- Holding an online conference
- Arranging a video conference with Doodles
- Collaborative work – on documents and embedded video calls
- Screen sharing and pre-procedures
- Public and private settings
- Tools for in-person and online brainstorming
- A mind map
- Creation of quick forms and surveys
- Obtaining feedback through online surveys and forms
- Tools for Online Assessment
- Ethics in collaborative work
- Presentation of participants’ learning portfolios
- Course roundup & review
- Learning outcomes’ validation
- Certification Ceremony
*This schedule/ program describes likely activities but may differ based on the trainer's discretion and objectives.
Still have Questions?
For more information, check our Pricing & FAQ.