Stress Management through Mindfulness, Yoga & Meditation
Teachers confront significant challenges. They must adapt curricula to a wide range of learning styles, manage shifting education policies, attend to students with special needs, and do administrative work.
Starting a regular habit of meditation can help us to improve concentration, reduce stress & anxiety, alleviate depression and generally improve our mental wellbeing. Yoga has long been known to be a great antidote to stress. Yoga combines many popular stress-reducing techniques, including exercise and learning to control the breath, clear the mind, and relax the body.Through guidance, you will discover ways to nurture your body and mind and experience more moments of reflection, clarity, empowerment, and connection in your daily lives.
This course aims to to identify the causes of anxiety and learn how to manage and eliminate it.
Course Duration and Costs
All costs can be supported with a KA grant under the Erasmus+ programme.
For a 6-day course, Learning Together charges 580 euros per participant (A+B).
For our 6-day course, the course fee is 480 EUR per participant, for tuition and materials (6-day course x 80,00 EUR per day). This can be covered with the course fee that you receive with your KA1 grant: 80 EUR / day / person.
The course fee for our courses has been adjusted to meet the new KA1 grant budget (Erasmus+ Programme 2021-2027). Before, sending organisations received 70€/day/person for course fees. Now, the new KA1 grant provides 80€/day/person.
Payment of 100 EUR per participant (total amount).
This fee also includes our social program, which you can see below.
In the previous Erasmus+ programme, each educational organisation also received 350 EUR per participant for organisational support. Learning Together only charged 150 EUR for administration and organisation costs (local organisation and logistics, pedagogical support activities, learning validation, certification and Europass Mobility validation). With the new programme, the organisational support fees are now a standard 100 EUR per person – however, they can vary according project type (job-sadowing, long-term,…).
- Cultural Heritage day: Guided visit to the city of Porto;
- Hop On & Hop Off Tour Bus;
- Visit to” Ribeira” and 6 Bridges River Cruise;
- Visit to the Port Wine Cellars & Wine Tasting Experience.
The course’s main goal is the participants to identify areas of improvement and how to become effective communicators in stressful situations. The learning environment includes instruction, exercises, small and large group discussions, and lots of hands-on practice. Our goal is to help our participants to develop skills of handling pressure and sense of confidence.
- Analyse different workplace communication styles;
- Identify different behavioural types (internal and external);
- Communicate clearly under pressure;
- Reset expectations to avoid causing disappointment;
- Analyse how the brain responds to pressure;
- Respond to challenges (rather than instantaneously react);
- Use paraphrasing techniques to check for understanding;
- Identify communication hotspots;
- Build levels of resilience to help people bounce back quicker;
- Effectively manage communication breakdowns;
- Agree to communication action plans;
- Welcome dinner,icebreaking
- Meet & greet, networking – participants and staff
- Week briefing & planning
- Definitions of meditation, roots, theory, its aim and goals. The myths and misconceptions about meditations
- Preparatory practices for meditation
- Meditative psychology
- Difficulties faced during meditation and how to overcome them.
- Different types of meditation practices and their applications.
- The psychological benefits of regular meditation practice.
- Training & Practice;
- How meditation trains your attention
- The mind and the body connection and creative well- being
- Stress and its effects on the mind and body
- How to shift the stress response
- Training & Practice
- Transcendental experiences in meditation, the role of Spiritual Intelligence
- The spiritual side of meditation: mystic and wisdom traditions, awakened states of awareness, and self-discovery
- Clearing the Mind
- Breath Control
- Meditation or relaxation
- Creating a personal practice and nourishing daily routine
- Techniques Training & Practice
- Practical Training – outdoor
- Planning follow-up activities
- Course roundup & review
- Learning outcomes’ validation
- Certification Ceremony
*This schedule/ program describes likely activities but may differ based on the trainer's discretion and objectives.
Still have Questions?
For more information, check our Pricing & FAQ.