Social entrepreneurship is changing the nature of social interventions. It is fast becoming a preferred method of “doing good” because it is sustainable. The idea that social entrepreneurs are fundamental to our society and our ability to provide solutions to the myriad of social problems, is not new. By engaging your students with social entrepreneurship, your school will not only give them critical creative skills for future jobs, but also position them as thought leaders in this growing space.
The objectives are focus on the domain of professional teaching skills, related to the new trend called “social entrepreneurship”. From these stand out the acquisition of appropriate skills to support young people in building social enterprises that address the challenges of our time.
No less important, the promotion within specific and well-designed practices, the development of innovative ideas on sociological fields, in which the participation of class activities designed to illustrate the importance of working with others to solve problems using creative thinking and sharing resources, is also one of the central aspects of this training course.
Course Duration and Costs
All costs of our courses can be supported with a grant under KA1 of the Erasmus+ programme.
Learning Together charges for a 6 days course 630 euros per participant (A+B).
For our 6 days course, the price fee is 480 euro for tuition and materials (6 day course x 80,00 Euros per day). This is covered with the course fee that you get with your KA1 grant: 80 euro per day.
Payment of 150 EUR per participant (total amount).
Each educational organization also receives 350 Euros per participant for organizational support. Learning Together will only charge you 150 Euros for administration and organization costs (Local organization, pedagogic support activities, learning validation, certification and Europass Mobility validation). This fee also includes our social program, which you can see below.
- Cultural Heritage day : Guide visit to the city of Porto.
- Visit to” Ribeira”and Boat Trip;
- Visit to the Port Wine Cellars.
The course fee for our 2022 courses have been adjusted to meet the new KA1 grant budget (Erasmus+ Program 2021-2027).
Before, sending organisations received 70€/day/person for course fees. Now, the new KA1 grant provides 80€/day/person.
Sending organisations also receive 350€/person for organisational support to cover organisational & administration costs from the Hosting organisation.
• Know how to identify the potential and challenges of working in professions and socially useful sectors, but not interesting to the market economy.
• Know how to facilitate, plan, conduct, document and evaluate innovative social entrepreneurship processes with various target groups.
• Know how to use innovative research methods and work on co-creation processes with various target groups.
• To obtain knowledge and perception of theories about social entrepreneurship and its context in each society.
• To be able to disseminate the culture of social entrepreneurship in students and support the implementation of projects developed in the school.
Beside learning outcomes:
• Reinforcing self-awareness as a European citizen
• Improve communication and social skills
• Promoting intercultural awareness
• Improve language skills