Social entrepreneurship is changing the nature of social interventions. It is fast becoming a preferred method of “doing good” because it promotes sustainability.
The idea that social entrepreneurs are fundamental to our society and our ability to provide solutions to the myriad of social problems, is not new. By engaging your students with social entrepreneurship, you will not only give them critical creative skills for future jobs but also position them as leaders in this growing area.
Objectives: focus on professional teaching skills, related to the new trend called social entrepreneurship”. Specifically, the acquisition of appropriate skills to support young people in building social enterprises that address the challenges of our time.
This course also intends to promote the development of specific and well-designed practices and innovative ideas in sociological fields. Class activities designed to illustrate the importance of working with others to solve problems using creative thinking and sharing resources is also one of the central aspects of this training course.
Our pricing policy follows the official regulations on transparent costs.
The costs can be supported with a KA grant under the Erasmus+ programme.
Course fee: 480 euros per participant (6-day course).
- Learning Together’s Welcome Kit;
- A Daily Program designed by our trainers;
- Welcome Dinner to meet your new colleagues;
- Daily Coffee Break;
- Logistic, organizational and administrative support from headquarters;
- Daily assistance and on-call support throughout the whole week.
- Daily assistance and suggestions (restaurants, sightseeing, hospitals…) – we also have a section on our website dedicated to Discovering Porto (eating, sleeping, sightseeing suggestions) that we always recommend our participants to check out.
- Know how to identify the potential and the challenges of working in socially useful sectors, but not interesting to the market economy;
- Know how to facilitate, plan, conduct, document and evaluate innovative social entrepreneurship processes with various target, groups;
- Know how to use innovative research methods and work on co-creat ion processes with various target groups;
- Develop social entrepreneurship knowledge (concepts, impor tance in each society);
- Be able to disseminate the “culture of social entrepreneurship” in your students and support school developed projects;
- Reinforce self-awareness as a European citizen;
- Improve language, communication and social skills.
- Welcome dinner,icebreaking
- Meet & greet, networking – participants and staff
- Week briefing & planning
- Introduction and entrepreneurship concepts
- New times, new challenges
- Cases of social innovation and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Social Entrepreneurial environment (Incubators, business labs)
- Social Entrepreneurs (profiles)
- Practical group work and exercises
- Innovation and creativity: concepts, principles and barriers
- Creativity process
- Creativity and innovation: promotion tools and techniques
- Practical group work and exercises
- Business Models & Plans
- Strategic analysis & formulation
- Social projects presentation (Elevator pitch)
- Practical group work and
- Resources (human, financial and material)
- Social entrepreneurship: projects funding, implementation and development
- Measurement tools
Practical group work & exercises
- Social entrepreneurship education in the classroom
- Future cooperation and planning follow up activities (discussion)
- Course roundup & review
- Learning outcomes’ validation
- Certification Ceremony
*This schedule/ program describes likely activities but may differ based on the trainer's discretion and objectives.
Still have Questions?
For more information, check our Pricing & FAQ.