Maths Mobile Learning with the Milage+ Learn platform
In this course, participants will explore the free MILAGE Learning+ platform (Android and iOS), developed to help maths’ teachers as well as other subjects, enabling students to access educational content in and outside the classroom.
This functional app works as a support tool for students, providing them with the opportunity to autonomously solve given exercises compiled in worksheets. Simultaneously, it supports teachers when managing classroom time, by not having to provide solutions to exercises, which are already integrated into the app.
The MILAGE Learning+ app interface incorporates gamification features, segmenting different levels of exercise difficulty to support students with greater difficulties and also motivate more advanced students in learning maths. To integrate everyone, the app provides detailed exercise solving videos for students with more difficulties. There is also a concise essential steps video to guide students through exercise solving. In addition, this platform also includes a self & peer assessment to stimulate the student to work independently.
Last Course Gallery
Our pricing policy follows the official regulations on transparent costs.
The costs can be supported with a KA grant under the Erasmus+ programme.
Course fee: 480 euros per participant (6-day course).
- Learning Together’s Welcome Kit;
- A Daily Program designed by our trainers;
- Welcome Dinner to meet your new colleagues;
- Daily Coffee Break;
- Logistic, organizational and administrative support from headquarters;
- Daily assistance and suggestions (restaurants, sightseeing, hospitals…) – we also have a section on our website dedicated to Discovering Porto (eating, sleeping, sightseeing suggestions) that we always recommend our participants to check out;
Besides the objectives mentioned above, participants will also explore the MILAGE Learning + Teachers, which works as a back-office in Windows & Apple computers, free for teachers and schools, to make content for mathematics teaching, as well as other subjects that can be included in the MILAGE Learning+ app.
This course is highly practical and the MILAGE Learn+ app has already many exercises for teaching. This platform can also support online, blended-learning or flipped-learning models.
- Experiment with innovative methodologies to improve teaching & learning;
- Explore innovating learning activities with mobile devices;
- Practice with the MILAGE Learn+ for educational contexts;
- Create digital content to creative learning scenarios.
Experiment new methodologies to increase student involvement;
Use the MILAGE Learn+ plat form to support innovative teaching & learning;
Use the MILAGE Learn+ app in educational contexts;
Improve social, linguistic and communicative skills;
Share experiences and ideas with their peers.
- Welcome dinner,icebreaking
- Meet & greet, networking – participants and staff
- Week briefing & planning
- Mobile learning: benefits and challenges
- Exploring the MILAGE Learn+
app for teaching and learning.
Exploring the MILAGE Learn+ app & the MILAGE Learn+ Teachers to:
- promote students’ autonomous work;
- motivate students to make self and peer assessment & to learn in a gamified environment.
- Making content for the MILAGE Learn+ app
- Create instructional videos
- Group work: Project creation.
- Content integration
- Instructional videos in the MILAGE Learn+ platform
- Autonomous work.
- Group work: presentation
- Discussion and evaluation of the course
- Learning validation
- Certification Ceremony.
*This schedule/ program describes likely activities but may differ based on the trainer's discretion and objectives.
Still have Questions?
For more information, check our Pricing & FAQ.