Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand, use, and manage one´s own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict. This competence has a surprisingly powerful effect on our lives, from our capacity to foster long-term relationships with friends to whether we’re able to succeed in school.
Managing our emotions as well as understanding others’ is vital when interacting within both the professional day to day with colleagues, students, parents and society.
Since 2020 that we are facing a global pandemic which caused a huge intrusion in all relationships. And between teachers and students too. While teaching was already a challenging profession, COVID-19 has pushed aside some of the heartwarming, relational positives of teaching and replaced them with stress and e-learning teaching.
Last Course Gallery
Our pricing policy follows the official regulations on transparent costs.
The costs can be supported with a KA grant under the Erasmus+ programme.
Course fee: 660 euros per participant (7-day course).
- Learning Together’s Welcome Kit;
- A Daily Program designed by our trainers;
- Welcome Dinner to meet your new colleagues;
- Social and Cultural Heritage Activities integrated into networking and social dynamics:
Cultural Heritage Day: Guided Lisbon visit;
Belém and Modern Lisbon Bus Tour;
- Daily Coffee Break;
- Logistic, organizational and administrative support from headquarters;
- Daily assistance and on-call support throughout the whole week.
The course’s main goal is to identify the benefits of emotional intelligence and understand more intimately the emotions of others and therefore how to use new skills to improve your well-being and meet the goals of your interactions with others.
- Develop knowledge and practice self-management; awareness; control; motivation; empathy, and social skills;
- Understand, use and manage feelings and emotions;
- Learn the benefits of emotional intelligence;
- Conflict management hard skills;
- Maintain focus and control during difficult conversations;
- Increase your likability which helps you to win friends, build and solidify long-sustainable relationships;
- Engage with and influence others;
- Protect and enhance your well-being;
- Use your new skills to improve your well-being and meet your interaction goals with others;
- Practice language, social and communicative skills;
- Transfer and share core values, experiences and effective teaching practices with other teachers and colleagues.
- Welcome dinner,icebreaking
- Meet & greet, networking – participants and staff
- Week briefing & planning
- Emotional intelligence (EI) – origins
- EI – Traits, ability, and mixed models
- Self-awareness, regulation, motivation, empathy, and interpersonal skills
- City Tour
- How to measure emotional intelligence
- What are emotions?
- Recognize ‘negative’ and ‘positive’ emotions identifying stress, conflict, trust
- Our brain’s functioning
- The different levels of emotional awareness
- Increase our emotional knowledge
- Develop our emotional awareness
- Increase our self-confidence
- Control illogical emotional reactions
- The role of emotions in trust-based relationships
- Respect others and their emotions
- Express our own emotions and share them with others; Recognize emotions in others
- How to think positively
- Learn tools to enhance our ability to recognize and appropriately respond to others’ emotions
- Perceiving emotions accurately in others to build empathy
- Deal with difficult emotions in stressful situations
- Techniques to manage emotions in challenging situations
- The impact of not managing and processing ‘negative’ emotion
- Learn conflict management strategies
- Develop conflict prevention behaviors
- Applying EI in the workplace
- Empathy and trust in relationships
- Increase our ability to create effective working relationships with others (peers, subordinates, parents, students)
- Tools to lead, motivate others and create a high performing team
- Group Work, course roundup & review
- Learning outcomes’ validation
- Certification Ceremony
Social Program & Activities
- 7 Hills River Cruise
- Belém Lisbon Tour
- Modern Lisbon Tour
*This schedule/ program describes likely activities but may differ based on the trainer's discretion and objectives.
Still have Questions?
For more information, check our Pricing & FAQ.