Digital Technologies For The
Today’s students may find traditional hobbies, like reading, to be incredibly uninteresting as a result of the digital revolution, but they are compelled by audiovisual and creative material (e.g.,
videos, photos, and audio resources).
However, educators may feel unable to interact with pupils utilizing digital tools and lingo. For that reason, this course has been designed for teachers and educators who want to learn about online tools and settings like Padlet, Slido, Plot Generator, or Canva, to mention a few, that encourage teamwork and creativity.
With plenty of time for reflection and debate on their strengths and limitations as well as potential application in their teaching contexts, participants will acquire practical experience utilizing
and generating material in each application during this course.
By incorporating students in fun group projects or imaginative online activities, teachers will be better able to make their classes more interesting.
Participants will be able to identify the benefits and drawbacks of each ICT tool by the conclusion of the course and be able to use them effectively in the classroom.
Course Duration and Costs
All costs can be supported with a KA grant under the Erasmus+ programme.
For a 6-day course, Learning Together charges 580 euros per participant (A+B).
For our 6-day course, the course fee is 480 EUR per participant, for tuition and materials (6-day course x 80,00 EUR per day). This can be covered with the course fee that you receive with your KA1 grant: 80 EUR / day / person.
The course fee for our 2022 courses has been adjusted to meet the new KA1 grant budget (Erasmus+ Programme 2021-2027). Before, sending organisations received 70€/day/person for course fees. Now, the new KA1 grant provides 80€/day/person.
Payment of 100 EUR per participant (total amount).
This fee also includes our social program, which you can see below.
In the previous Erasmus+ programme, each educational organisation also received 350 EUR per participant for organisational support. Learning Together only charged 150 EUR for administration and organisation costs (local organisation and logistics, pedagogical support activities, learning validation, certification and Europass Mobility validation). With the new programme, the organisational support fees are now a standard 100 EUR per person – however, they can vary according project type (job-sadowing, long-term,…).
- Cultural Heritage day: Guided visit to the city of Porto;
- Hop On & Hop Off Tour Bus;
- Visit to” Ribeira” and 6 Bridges River Cruise;
- Visit to the Port Wine Cellars & Wine Tasting Experience.
The purpose of this training course is to provide teachers or adult educators with a set of skills and processes that will enable them to use their digital expertise to support creative tactics and activities in the educational community, with special focus on design tools, presentation and content display.
- Facilitating the planning, implementation, and brainstorming of online initiatives (Padlet);
- Make presentations that are creative and engaging (Slido, Prezi);
- Create digital content;
- Amplify storytelling and writing creativity (Wordclouds, Plot Generator);
- Assist pupils in producing captivating online graphic content (Stellar, Canva);
- Conduct effective in-person lessons;
- Evaluating students using technology;
- Enhance communicative competences in English;
- Share experiences and ideas with their peers.
- Welcome dinner,icebreaking
- Meet & greet, networking – participants and staff
- Week briefing & planning
- Introduction to ICT collaborative tools
- Establish a successful online project (planning and ideation, execution)
- Introduction to Online Learning and Digital Presentation Tools
- Tips and exercises for using digital tools for information display
- Digital Tools for Material Design
- Introduction to online presentations platforms
- Investigate aspects and options to create an engaging presentation
- Instruments for the creation process
- Creating Learning Materials
- Individual and group application – suggested tools
- Apps for Interactive Lessons
- Experience and use these platforms – practice activity (creating own lessons)
- Introduction to story-telling and creative writing applications
- Collaboratively and creatively producing content material
- Introduction to image and video-editing software
- Producing and disseminating visual material
- Group work
- Presentation of participants’ learning portfolios
- Course roundup & review
- Learning outcomes’ validation
- Certification Ceremony
*This schedule/ program describes likely activities but may differ based on the trainer's discretion and objectives.
Still have Questions?
For more information, check our Pricing & FAQ.