Digital Marketing Strategies for Schools
Schools’ funding is calculated largely on a per-pupil basis. A reduction in enrolment will mean a reduction in funding.
Your school is under a new microscope. The marketing and communications strategies that used to work for your school or district, may not be as successful because the landscape has completely changed. Your plans need to be adapted, reimagined, or even scrapped entirely to meet the new expectations of today’s families.
Schools need to successfully differentiate themselves to stand out – and the school website is the online shop front!
Moreover, schools also need to start recognising the necessity to allocate appropriate resources to digital marketing, an ever-growing area.
Success requires an integrated digital marketing strategy targeted at parents looking for a school for their children. Understanding how the school should be using their website, social media and internet marketing to grow their online presence and attract more parents (and ultimately students) is absolutely critical in today’s competitive marketplace.
Furthermore, it is even an opportunity to help disseminate and promote your work and the knowledge you collected in Erasmus+ training abroad to the whole school community.
Course Duration and Costs
All costs can be supported with a KA grant under the Erasmus+ programme.
For a 6-day course, Learning Together charges 580 euros per participant (A+B).
For our 6-day course, the course fee is 480 EUR per participant, for tuition and materials (6-day course x 80,00 EUR per day). This can be covered with the course fee that you receive with your KA1 grant: 80 EUR / day / person.
The course fee for our 2022 courses has been adjusted to meet the new KA1 grant budget (Erasmus+ Programme 2021-2027). Before, sending organisations received 70€/day/person for course fees. Now, the new KA1 grant provides 80€/day/person.
Payment of 100 EUR per participant (total amount).
This fee also includes our social program, which you can see below.
In the previous Erasmus+ programme, each educational organisation also received 350 EUR per participant for organisational support. Learning Together only charged 150 EUR for administration and organisation costs (local organisation and logistics, pedagogical support activities, learning validation, certification and Europass Mobility validation). With the new programme, the organisational support fees are now a standard 100 EUR per person – however, they can vary according project type (job-sadowing, long-term,…).
- Cultural Heritage day: Guided visit to the city of Porto;
- Hop On & Hop Off Tour Bus;
- Visit to” Ribeira” and 6 Bridges River Cruise;
- Visit to the Port Wine Cellars & Wine Tasting Experience.
Last Course Gallery
A good understanding of your school’s objectives is the first step in creating a digital marketing strategy. Without knowing what your school is aiming for, it won´t be enough to give you the chance to succeed. Make your school goals as specific and clear as possible.
Provide an overview of digital marketing and empower you to grow your current marketing knowledge;
Develop and acquire effective skills to improveyour/school current presence on digital channels (Blog, Facebook, Linkedin and other tools) – by integrating social media into the school website in an engaging way, schools can also drive traffic to it and push out content through social media platforms;
Create stronger connections between schools andcommunities, increase website visitors and enhance theschool’s overall online presence;
Beside learning outcomes:
• Improve technical language, communication and social skills;
• Promoting intercultural awareness.
- Welcome dinner,icebreaking
- Meet & greet, networking – participants and staff
- Week briefing & planning
- Teachers & students: a reflection onthe importance of the relationshipbetween learners & facilitators
- Levels of communication
- Communication models
- Practical group work and exercises
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
Content & Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC) Using Google Ads
- Display and Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Website Optimization
- Analytics – using Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Building a Digital Strategy
- Website Optimization ✓ SEO ✓ Search Engine Marketing [SEM, including Google Ads, advanced Facebook & Instagram advertising & remarketing campaigns] ✓ Audience Mapping
- Email Marketing Automation ✓ Blogging, Podcasting, Video Storytelling, traveller journey &
other rich content mappings ✓ Social Media Integration – optimize content and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn
- Data Analytics & Reporting ✓ Tools & Technology, including web chat, messenger bots and beyond
- Development work
- Work presentations
- Course roundup & review
- Learning outcomes’ validation
- Certification Ceremony
*This schedule/ program describes likely activities but may differ based on the trainer's discretion and objectives.
Still have Questions?
For more information, check our Pricing & FAQ.