Coaching: A Powerful Tool
We are living in a new age. Fast-changing technology has led to a free flow of information, creating a huge challenge for educators to understand the needs, interests and capabilities of the youth of today.
Reducing early school leaving is one of the priorities of the Europe 2020 Strategic framework for Education and Training, as well as Erasmus +. This course will introduce participants to the Grow coaching techniques along with emotional freedom techniques. Aggressive behavior and bullying inside and outside the classroom will be analysed as well.
Participants will learn how to manage and reduce stress levels, thereby improving not only their overall health but also their day to day interaction with students and colleagues (by applying communication techniques in order to reduce early school dropouts).
Well-trained teachers can better meet students’ learning expectations.
Objectives: The main goal of the course is to create trust, motivate and empower teams. We need to empower positive values even if the conditions are not ideal, even if we have to deal with cultural diversity and differences in values. It’s about managing techniques and how to use them for you and your organization’s benefit.
By the end of the course participants will have a substantial understanding of the coaching framework and its models. They will develop core coaching skills, including observation process, feedback, questioning, listening, raising awareness, establishing and maintaining an authentic relationship.
Last Course Gallery
Our pricing policy follows the official regulations on transparent costs.
The costs can be supported with a KA grant under the Erasmus+ programme.
Course fee: 580 euros per participant (6-day course).
- Learning Together’s Welcome Kit;
- A Daily Program designed by our trainers;
- Welcome Dinner to meet your new colleagues;
- Social and Cultural Heritage Activities integrated into networking and social dynamics:
- Cultural Heritage Day: Guided Porto visit;
- Hop On & Hop Off Tour Bus;
- 6 Bridges River Cruise;
- Visit to the Port Wine Cellars & Wine Tasting Experience.
- Daily Coffee Break;
- Logistic, organizational and administrative support from headquarters;
- Daily assistance and on-call support throughout the whole week.
Reduce stress levels, overcome anxiety & develop the necessary abilities to manage emotions within the classroom;
Analyse bullying, aggressive behaviour (physical and verbal), creating strategies on how to deal with and eliminate them;
Identify limiting & negative beliefs and transform them into positive and supporting ones;
Understand physical & mental health issues within the teaching profession;
Improve interpersonal relationships;
Introduce new tools & resources within the classroom tofoster well-being – Reduce early school leaving;
Identify & share good practices that can be implemented at a local level;
Improve participants’ competence & performance in English.
- Welcome dinner,icebreaking
- Meet & greet, networking – participants and staff
- Week briefing & planning
- Introduction & Coaching concepts
- Coaching in Education
- Coaching vs Mentoring
- Coaching session simulation
- Practical group work &
- Myself and others
- Education, schools and generation Z
- Relationship Awareness Theory
- Practical group work & exercises
- Introduction to GROW
- Coaching Model + triads, reflection, feedback
- Coaching skills: communication, active listening, rapport, trust
- The art of asking the right
- Positive thinking
- Motivation, negotiation, leadership, creativity and trust
- Planning a Coaching session: from theory to practice
- Practical group work &
- EU – Coaching in Education – students, teachers and school leaders
- Final coaching session simulation
- Course roundup & review
- Learning outcomes’ validation
- Certification Ceremony
*This schedule/ program describes likely activities but may differ based on the trainer's discretion and objectives.
Still have Questions?
For more information, check our Pricing & FAQ.